Coldwell Banker Elite Education and Event Calendar« Back to Events
Instructor Name: Colby Goetz
Duration: 2 Hours
With the launching of the new Coldwell Banker Elite website there are many more tools for agents to utilize. Learn how to use the agent back end editor to enhance your profiles and listings. We will also be going over how to set up your own personal iPad App.
Elite Education Policies and Disclosures
Programs are sponsored by Coldwell Banker Elite and presented through Four Pillars Education, Inc.
Coldwell Banker Education
While other companies say that they offer agent training, Coldwell Banker Elite really does.
We offer a full suite of educational programs designed to help you be a better and more productive REALTOR®. We offer hands-on technology training, NAR designation classes, Continuing Education, Broker CE and Post Licensing and more! Coldwell Banker Elite understands that REALTOR® Education is the corner stone to success and we have full-time certified instructors and marketing specialist to meet with our agents upon their request and organize training. We also deliver training and programs by video on a regular basis.
Coldwell Banker University® is an online and in-person program with more than 400 courses offered annually.
The Coldwell Banker Learning program was also recently named in the 2010 Training Magazine’s top 125 list for best overall training programs. Coldwell Banker® agents have long been known as some of the most professional and educated in the industry. Coldwell Banker University® courses keep them on the leading edge while providing them with ongoing accreditation.
Please email Careers@ColdwellBankerElite.com for more information!
- Registration is open till 3 days prior to the class, at which point there must be 8 people registered online in order to hold the class
- Anyone who registers but does not attend will be invoiced $10 to their agent account. Exceptions will be case by case and will generally only be considered with true emergency issues.
- For Certifications, Designations and CE classes students must attend on time and remain in the class. Anyone missing more than 10 minutes will not be able to receive credit for the course. This is a DPOR regulation and not an internal policy.
- Classes that carry a fee do so to cover minimal program charges and royalties. Cancellation and reimbursement requests will be granted up till one week prior to the class.
- Programs are sponsored by Coldwell Banker Elite and presented through Four Pillars Education, Inc.