About On Location
Coldwell Banker® partnered with YouTube to create Coldwell Banker On Location, allowing consumers access to thousands of videos of home listings, neighborhood features, local market conditions and trends, tips for homebuyers and sellers and much more.
Your consumers want and expect more
Today’s consumers are driven by technology and the desire to find things quickly and efficiently. As more and more home buyers turn to the Web, they aren’t just looking for snapshots of their future home. Consumers want the full effect – they want to feel as if they are actually walking through a home alongside a sales professional, even if it is only online. This is where you have the opportunity to showcase not only the property, but your recognition of what home buyers truly need. They are looking for solid content to assist with their home buying/selling needs and you are the expert. In two years, On Location has had over 2.5 million views of the On Location YouTube channel.
If you are not on On Location, you should be. Here’s why:
- Helps showcase you and your company to the millions already on YouTube
- Makes you a unique and compelling differentiator in the industry
- It’s a creative way to market your listings
- It allows potential buyers to gain a unique perspective of your expertise
- Positions you as a leader in your market
On Location Video Submission Process
To post property, agent, office and recruiting videos to On Location, upload the video into YouTube directly (into your own channel) and then share the link (URL) with us.
I don’t have my own YouTube channel, how do I create a Youtube channel?
Creating your own channel is free and easy. Here’s how to do it.
How do I upload videos to my Youtube channel?
Once you have a channel, here’s how to upload videos.
How will I share these videos with Coldwell Banker?
Simply cut and paste your video URL and email it to Marilyn Clifton.
For other video types,
- For listing videos, you can paste the video URL directly into the listing information on the SECURE site under the Videos tab. CREST EDG users can also paste their video link in the Video Walk Through section of the ‘Media’ sub-module.
- For agent videos, you can paste the video URL directly into the agent profile information on the SECURE site under the Videos tab.
- For office videos, you can paste the video URL directly into the office profile information on the SECURE site under the Videos tab.
- For recruiting videos, you can paste the video URL directly into the career page information on the SECURE site.
Sending video through a feed:
Can I send Property videos and virtual tours in my listing feed instead of in Secure?
Yes, property videos and virtual tours can be submitted as part of your regular listing feed if you use the Enterprise, IRC or ‘Realogy’ formats. If you’re interested in this approach, please work with your provider to get Youtube URLs added to your feed.
I’m a listing provider sending an IRC or Enterprise feed. How do I include YouTube URLs?
You should use the “Generic Media” file. This is the file you already use to send Virtual Tours (media type BBO) and photos (media type JPG). You will simply use the YTU media type for YouTube URLs.
My company sends a video feed, can individual agents still upload videos?
Yes, individual agents can always go into secure and replace the videos provided by the bulk video feed. The individually uploaded video will override the video provided in the bulk feed if the “manual override” flag is selected.
On Location Resources
|Coldwell Banker On Location||On Location Video 101||Guide: Upload Videos to On Location|
|Guide: Upload Videos to YouTube|
On Location Videos
Coldwell Banker On Location
Why Video is Important to Real Estate
On Location Contact Person
|CB Exchange Help Desk:||1.877.426.5393|