Realtor.com®, the official site of the National Association of REALTORS®, is a leading homes for sale Web site, offering more listings and essential real estate-related information, to almost 23 million consumers each month. Realtor.com® displays home listings from more than 800 Multiple Listing Services across the U.S., resulting in a database over 4 million existing homes available for sale or rent. Approximately 80% of all listings found on realtor.com® are updated every 15 minutes and the remainder are updated every one to 24 hours. This provides consumers with the freshest listing information and content available online.
Coldwell Banker Elite has purchased the Company Showcase package on Realtor.com for our agents. Offering our agents this package allows them to easily enhance their listings on the #1 real estate site with the features buyers want most; with up to 36 jumbo photos, full motion videos, open house alerts, and most importantly multiple leads forms so that buyers can contact you directly.
Key Features of the Enhanced Listings Package
• Multiple lead forms – Collect buyer contact information
• Personal agent profile – Attached to each one of your listings
• Traffic Reports – Let your sellers know their listing is performing
• Post up to 36 jumbo size photos
• Open House Alerts
• Additional listing promotion attached to each listing
• Custom headlines and property descriptions
• Full motion listing videos
• Powerful icons on the search results page to capture attention
• Free online training
Training & Guides
Coldwell Banker Elite offers training classes on Realtor.com profile pages and enhancing listings. Realtor.com also offers free online training classes which you can find by clicking on the Events tab in your profile. Guides to Realtor.com can be found in Agent Connect.
How it Do I Log In?:
Go to Realtor.com and at the top right you will see “Log In”. Click on “Log In” with your mouse and then click “Pro Log in” (shown below).
Next you will need to put in your email address, password (you choose your password), and your phone number for verification purposes.
Once you are at the MLS verification page follow these steps:
- Select MLS info to verify (usually preselected)
- Enter “MLS location”, choose All
- Under “MLS name”, scroll down and choose BrightMLS, Inc.
- Your “MLS Agent ID”, enter your BRIGHT MLS ID number
- Your “Name”, enter your as you want it to appear
- You should be all set at this point.
|Realtor.com||Realtor.com Agent Log In||Realtor.com Support|
|Free Realtor.com Training||Free Realtor.com Webinars||Realtor.com Video Tutorials|
Realtor.com Contact Person
Realtor.com Customer Care Number: 1-800-878-4166, option 1