ShowingTime for the MLS is a new core product included in your MRIS subscription that allows real estate professionals to share and access showing information from Keystone, Matrix, and both the Homesnap Pro and MRIShomes™ mobile apps.
Listing agents can access ShowingTime from the Keystone Homepage to enter showing information for their listings, and that information is then accessible to showing/buyer agents in Matrix.
Showing agents can use ShowingTime to make showing requests by selecting dates and times from a shared calendar. Showing requests are then delivered to the listing agent, owner/occupant, and/or another contact determined by the listing agent/broker in real-time for notification and/or confirmation.
Showing Time Features:
ShowingTime for the MLS has three showing appointment types:
- View Instructions Only – the showing agent views the listing instructions immediately without having to contact the listing agent to setup an appointment
- Courtesy Call or Go and Show – the showing agent schedules an appointment that will be immediately confirmed with no action required by the listing agent
- Appointment Required – the showing agent schedules an appointment that must be confirmed by the listing agent and/or any of the designated listing contacts
With ShowingTime, you can:
- Receive and confirm requests immediately
- Reduce your phone calls and phone tag
- Block out times a listing is not available to be shown
- Give agents 24/7 access to request showings on your listings
- Access helpful feedback tools such as surveys and reports
- Send feedback requests automatically
- Schedule multiple showings for clients with the ShowingCart™ Tour function
- Integrate with Appointment Center services such as Centralized Showing Service (CSS)
|ShowingTime Website||ShowingTime Overview||Listing Agent Process|
|Showing Agent Process||Setting Preferences||Guide: Listing Agent/a>|
|Guide: Showing Agent||Guide: Setting Agent Preferences||ShowingTime FAQ|
ShowingTime Contact Person
|Showing Time Help Desk:||888.838.8200|