Zillow is a home and real estate marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners, home buyers, sellers, renters, real estate agents, mortgage professionals, landlords and property managers find and share vital information about homes, real estate, mortgages and home improvement. Zillow is transforming the way consumers make home-related decisions and connect with professionals.
It starts with Zillow’s living database of more than 110 million U.S. homes – including homes for sale, homes for rent and homes not currently on the market. Add to that Zestimate® home values, Rent Zestimates and lots of other useful information you won’t find anywhere else, and as a result, consumers are given an edge in real estate.
Zillow.com is one of most buyer’s favorite sites to visit. Coldwell Banker Elite is a proud Premier partner with Zillow and we have had great success with engaging consumers on their platform. Our listings are updated to the system on a regular basis. We have setup a partnership with Zillow that allows for a rapid response to buyers and tremendous exposure for our seller’s listings.
On top of the Zillow Premier package, Coldwell Banker Elite has also acquired the Zillow Pro package for our agents. The Zillow Pro package includes the following upgrades to our agents accounts, profiles and listings:
- The standard Realogy treatment has ads on the top right hand side of all Coldwell Banker listings that are fed to Zillow through Listhub with the listing agent’s name on the very bottom of the page. Our Zillow Pro package replaces that ad with your information. This drives many more leads directly to our agents.
- Agents receive more detailed reports on their listings on a more frequent basis.
- Your listings receive priority treatment. If there is an issue with one of your listings it will go to Zillow’s VIP support team. Your inquiry is sent to the top of the list to be taken care of.
- Normally on Zillow, your information is only put on the listing if you have a profile and claim the listing. With the Zillow Pro package your information is attached to your listing regardless of whether or not they have a Zillow profile. This information is pulled directly from ColdwellBanker.com. Of course we still highly recommend that your create a free Zillow.com profile so you can enhance your profile and listings.
- Broker logo on all of your listings for powerful branding.
How to Create a Free Zillow Account & Claim Listings:
Zillow allows each agent to create a free profile and claim their listings. Here are the steps to sign up for a free account and claim your listings.
- Go to Zillow.com and click Join at the top right. Once you are here create your account and make sure you select the check box labeled “I am an Industry Professional”.
- Once you have created your free Zillow account you will need to claim your listings. To do this go to Zillow.com and type in the address of your listing.
- Click your listing and on the listing page at the top you will see the follow tabs: Get more info, Save, Report Listing, Get Updates, and the last tab is an arrow pointing down. Click this arrow. In the drop down menu you will see “Claim This Listing”. Click Claim This Listing and follow the instructions to claim the listing.
Zillow Contact Person