About RPR – Realtor Property Resource
The REALTOR® Property Resource, known more commonly as “RPR”, provides REALTORS® access to unparalleled reports and tools to use when engaging clients.
RPR is a database of housing-related data, for both residential and commercial properties, from all across the country. The broad range of data is offered in dynamic and useful reports, with Agent and Coldwell Banker branding.
Just a few of the many benefits of RPR are:
- Hundreds of datasets on over 150 million properties right at your fingertips
- Search over 150 million properties
- All the data you need, all in one place
- Maps you can really use, and data to back them up
- Features and tools designed by REALTORS® for REALTORS®
- The best reports in the business
- Unique branding and resources for Coldwell Banker associates
The Coldwell Banker Connection
Coldwell Banker has partnered with RPR, to provide unique branding for all or our agents and special training to maximize the benefits of the RPR tools. Coldwell Banker has concentrated on three primary reports. These reports include the Market Report, Neighborhood Report and Seller’s Report.
The Market Report will provide your Buyers and Sellers with complete information about the market place. Some key elements are:
- Estimated Home Value Heat Maps
- Recent Market Activities including new listings and those that just went under contract.
The Neighborhood Report is ideal for providing demographic and other useful information to buyers about the market area. Some key components include:
- Housing Stats and Charts
- Information about the people who live in the area, including age, gender, and income levels
- Information about employment levels, ownership, and occupancy
- Details about the quality of life that is offered in the community
The Seller’s Report is used in concert with your listing presentation and will provide valuable information about:
- The home’s details
- Property Photos
- Historical information and photos about prior listings
- History of the home value with charts
- Assessed value and sales data
- Market Area Activity and Overall Health
- Comparable Sales Information
Setup Your Profile
Creating a Report
RPR Contact Person