Coldwell Banker Elite offers every level of education on multiple platforms. From real estate licensing classes to advanced designations, we are the eduction solution for you. If you want to start your career off right, or if you have been practicing for awhile and need to go to the next level we have a solution for you.
We understand that education is the corner stone to success and we have full-time certified instructors and marketing specialist to meet with our agents upon their request and organize training. We also deliver training and programs by video on a regular basis.
Assessments for Development
Coldwell Banker Elite is very dedicated to the success of our Associates and we feel that proper assessments of personality and skill gifting is a great place to start. The following assessments will help gauge areas where you excel and where you also may need some extra attention. The Sales Skills and People Skills assessments takes about 10 minutes and the Real Estate Knowledge assessment takes about 30 minutes. We’ve been very impressed with how accurate they are and how useful they’ve helped us coach our associates.
- Registration is open till 3 days prior to the class, at which point there must be 8 people registered online in order to hold the class
- Anyone who registerers but does not attend will be invoiced $10 to their agent account. Exceptions will be case by case and will generally only be considered with true emergency issues.
- For Certifications, Designations and CE classes students must attend on time and remain in the class. Anyone missing more than 10 minutes will not be able to receive credit for the course. This is a DPOR regulation and not an internal policy.
- Classes that carry a fee do so to cover minimal program charges and royalties. Cancellation and reimbursement requests will be granted up till one week prior to the class.
- Programs are sponsored by Coldwell Banker Elite and presented through Four Pillars Education, Inc.