This class is being held in an online virtual format. Please read the special requirements and disclosures listed below before registering. RENE - Real
This class is being held in an online virtual format.
Please read the special requirements and disclosures listed below before registering.
RENE – Real Estate Negotiations Expert
Duration: 2 Days
Dates: September 29th and 30th, 2020 | 9am – 5pm both days
Instructor: Matthew Rathbun
Description: The Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification is for real estate professionals who want to sharpen their negotiation skills. The RENE certification program gives REALTORS® the tips and tools they need to be skillful advocates for their clients.
What You Gain
- Improve your negotiating skills
- Learn about behind-the-scenes issues and how to deal with them
- Learn how to handle a wide range of personalities and situations
- Learn to sort out the competing objectives of the parties involved in a transaction
A link with the Zoom login information and student guide will be emailed to you before the day of class.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VIRTUAL LEARNING
- You MUST remain on camera for the entire duration of the class, except for during those breaks provided by the instructor
- You must be at a stationary location (such as a desk or table) and not driving, walking, or traveling during the duration of the class.
- You must be on time for the beginning of class
- Students must wear appropriate attire for being on camera and ensure they are conducting no activities that will be distracting to other learners.
- Students may not share a camera or computers. Each student must be logged in on their own laptop, tablet, or camera-enabled mobile device.
The course will be delivered via the Zoom virtually meeting platform. Students will need to setup a free account at zoom.us and download the app on the device that they will use during the course. It is wise to test the app as well ensure your camera and microphone are working before the date of the class. A brief tutorial on the layout of the Zoom meeting room can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygZ96J_z4AY
COURSE PROVIDER DISCLOSURES AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT
Coldwell Banker Elite is proud to offer our educational opportunities to REALTORS® inside and outside of the Firm. Classes with fewer than 8 registrants four days before the start of the program may be canceled at the discretion of the Firm.
Coldwell Banker Elite nor Four Pillars Education, Inc. are responsible for travel expenses or associated fees for attending the class. The scheduling, cost, booking, and management of a learner’s transportation and lodging are the responsibility of the student and is made at their own risk.
Student manuals and course materials are delivered in a digital format before or at the beginning of the class. Materials will not be printed.
Virginia CE, PLE, Broker CE, Designation and Certification classes are all provided by and processed through an arrangement with Four Pillars Education, Inc a licensed real estate school in Virginia. It is the VREB’s regulations that licensees missing more than 10 minutes of any given program may not receive credit.
Questions should be directed to email@example.com.
29 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - 30 (Wednesday) 5:00 pm est
Virtual Classroom - Zoom Platform